This Webinar Series has been designed to deliver actionable expertise on NCQA’s PCMH Recognition Program as per the 2017 Standards. These sequential live webinars will include presentations on each individual standard. These 60 to 90-minute webinars will feature a technical presentation on each standard (concept/competency/core requirements), and will also feature MPCA member perspectives and best practices, followed by live Q&A.
The presentations will be delivered by:
Candace J. (Candi) Chitty, RN, MBA, CPHQ, PCMH CCE,President, Quality First Healthcare Consulting, Inc., and
Bonni Van, RN, MBA, PCMH CCE, Senior Associate Consultant at Quality First Healthcare Consulting, Inc.,
And moderated by Simmi Isaac, Associate Director for Operational Excellence, MPCA.
The series of webinars are free to MPCA members, however, registration is necessary.
1. PCMH Concept #1: Team-Based Care and Practice Organization (TC) – September 19, 2018
2. PCMH Concept #2: Knowing and Managing Your Patients (KM) – October 24, 2018
3. PCMH Concept #3: Patient-Centered Access and Continuity (AC) – January 23, 2019
4. PCMH Concept #4: Care Management and Support (CM) – Feb 20, 2019
5. PCMH Concept #5: Care Coordination and Care Transitions (CC) - March 20, 2019
6. PCMH Concept #6: Performance Measurement and Quality Improvement (QI) – April 25, 2019
7. PCMH Survey Process – May 9, 2019